My Aloe Cleanse - My Aloe Detoxify Natural Cleansing Dietary Supplement DISASTER. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS MESS.

This is the most upset and frustrated I have ever been. Do NOT purchase any of these SCAM items. First of all the do NOT work. Second of all they charge you monthly for products that you don't receive. I was charges 30 bucks a month without even knowing it because I hadn't received any of the products! *** company, *** product. They will not give you a refund but a cancelation number for future products. REMEMBER your cancelation number because if you forget it, they will keep charging you. I hate this company and I think it's a shame that a company such as this exists.

They also fail to give you a proper number to call if you do wish to cancel. There website gives you a number in the UK that does NOT exist.

Call THIS NUMBER and let them have it if you are also going through the same ***.

855 221 6619

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Advance Cleanse Plus Aloe Detoxify
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #730498 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with My Aloe Cleanse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.