This is the most upset and frustrated I have ever been. Do NOT purchase any of these SCAM items. First of all the do NOT work. Second of all they charge you monthly for products that you don't receive. I was charges 30 bucks a month without even knowing it because I hadn't received any of the products! *** company, *** product. They will not give you a refund but a cancelation number for future products. REMEMBER your cancelation number because if you forget it, they will keep charging you. I hate this company and I think it's a shame that a company such as this exists.

They also fail to give you a proper number to call if you do wish to cancel. There website gives you a number in the UK that does NOT exist.

Call THIS NUMBER and let them have it if you are also going through the same ***.

855 221 6619

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "every issue " of advance cleanse plus aloe detoxify and associated monetary loss in the amount of $248. My Aloe Cleanse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned advance cleanse plus aloe detoxify in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Aloe Cleanse.

Had an Experience with My Aloe Cleanse?

Comments