My Aloe Cleanse - My Aloe Detoxify Natural Cleansing Dietary Supplement DISASTER. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS MESS.
This is the most upset and frustrated I have ever been. Do NOT purchase any of these SCAM items. First of all the do NOT work. Second of all they charge you monthly for products that you don't receive. I was charges 30 bucks a month without even knowing it because I hadn't received any of the products! *** company, *** product. They will not give you a refund but a cancelation number for future products. REMEMBER your cancelation number because if you forget it, they will keep charging you. I hate this company and I think it's a shame that a company such as this exists.
They also fail to give you a proper number to call if you do wish to cancel. There website gives you a number in the UK that does NOT exist.
Call THIS NUMBER and let them have it if you are also going through the same ***.
855 221 6619
855 221 6619
855 221 6619
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- every issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Advance Cleanse Plus Aloe Detoxify
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "This product may be great but the company is a scam and if anyone like myself has never received the product in the mail but has had over a hundred..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "Ordered arrangement same day delivery, but received the next day, the arrangement ordered vs received was not even close to the same quality or value as promised. Customer service supervisor..."